Well, this only took me forever to actually do… (No, I still don’t tag nominees. I just don’t want anyone left out because everybody’s stories are that amazing)
See, this is what happens when things keep getting put off.
Now then, the first of seven sets of questions (I don’t know whether to be flattered or in shock), from livinasimminlife:
- If you were going to live forever, how would you spend your life?
Learning new things, living with the girlfriend, adopting new dogs…
- What’s your favorite TS3 supernatural and why?
It’s a tie between vampires and fairies. Vampires because they can live forever (with mods of course), and fairies because they have awesome wings.
- Who is your favorite SimLit couple and why?
- What’s your favorite Sims world and why?
Believe it or not, it actually isn’t Twinbrook. It’s actually Midnight Hollow, because darkness and quirky premades (although Twinbrook is a very close second)
- If you could travel through space, what would be your vessel of choice?
Whatever keeps me alive long enough to be scorched by that fiery death ball known as the sun.
- What is currently on your reading list?
If I tried answering this one, we’d be here all night.
- Do you listen to music when you write SimLit, and if so, what?
I would assume the answer is yes, given all the chapters named after songs
- What SimLit character do you find most inspirational?
See #6 for the answer.
- What culture would you like to learn more about and why?
Chinese and French. Don’t ask why, but I’ve always had a strong love for those two in particular. But really, I want to learn more about all of them.
- What was your happiest/saddest/sappiest Sims game moment?
A recent sappy one, not really pertaining to Chronicles exactly, but I took this picture:
(That’s Sinbad with Sagebear’s clone daughter Faridah)
- What’s the hardest thing about writing SimLit and how do you get past it?
Realizing that one day you have to end it somehow. Also writer’s block.
- Are you a “music while writing” person or a “nothing or ambient/white noise while writing” person?
Music while writing.
- Reading any physical books right now?
Most of them are collecting dust in my bookshelf right now…
- Weirdest/most exotic food you’ve eaten?
I’d say lychees, but I haven’t had them yet (I’m waiting for the right time)
- We all have your chosen game (or two or several) as a medium for our stories. What do you like about the iteration(s) of Sims you play?
I guess I like TS3 because of all the possibilities it contains.
- Here’s one old argument: Custom Content or playing vanilla? Why?
Used to be the latter, now I guess it’s the former (I’m still cautious of TSR, though)
- Favorite in-game music station? From any Sims game.
- What are you the strongest with writing? What are you the weakest with?
I doubt I have any strengths in writing. But my weakest point would probably have to be writing action scenes.
- Your favorite place outside of WordPress to mingle with Simmers?
- What is your approach to adult content in your writing? Avoid? Embrace? Or something else?
…Just be glad I don’t use pictures yet. :p
- How much image/media hosting space have your used on WordPress?
I just know it’s very little. That’s all.
- Steam or Origin?
Origin for Sims, Steam for my other games.
- Is writing just a hobby or do you want to make it a career?
If I could, I’d make it a career. But for now, it’s just a hobby.
- Which writers inspire you?
I’d say ‘a lot of writers’, but truth be told, I don’t know for sure.
- So, what have you written?
Besides Chronicles? A bunch of other short stories on Blogspot that I don’t really care about anymore.
- What genre do you like writing the most? What draws you to this genre?
I don’t really have a favorite genre. I just try to write whatever I feel like.
- Do you read much and if so who are your favorite authors?
I don’t read much anymore, but I do like authors like Lisa See, Libba Bray, and Junji Ito, and Alison Bechdel.
- For your own reading, do you prefer ebooks or traditional paper/hard back books?
- What book/s are you reading at present?
Nothing right now…
- What is your favourite movie and why?
Right now? Probably the Deadpool movie (because it’s fucking hilarious, that’s why)
- When do you write?
Whenever I have time.
- Who is your favorite Simlit Author and why?
I’m gonna be a bit biased here and say my girlfriend. Were it not for her, I don’t think I would ever have written Chronicles current incarnation.
- What advice would you give to aspiring writers of Simlit?
Have fun, and don’t worry about viewership in the beginning. They’ll come eventually. 🙂
- What are your greatest blogging-related moments or memories?
Can’t think of any.
- What is the nicest place you have ever visited?
Like cities? Probably Toronto.
- What are your greatest positive qualities?
Um…I won’t say anything mean to you?
- Why do you write? What are the things you like the most about writing?
The potential to unleash something new upon the world.
- What do you do when it’s raining outside?
Watch TV or play games.
- Favourite drink?
Right now, flavored milk.
- Pet peeves?
I have too many to list here.
- Which superpower would you like to have?
The power to manipulate probability of something happening. Imagine all the havoc that could be wreaked with that.
- Which foreign language sounds especially nice in your opinion?
- Do any of the characters you write have a specific voice that you hear whenever you write their lines?
They all do.
- What are some of the little things in life that make you happy?
Dogs, ice cream, days off from work, sleeping in, having the house to myself, watching shows on Netflix while sitting on my parents’ bed…
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Movies or books?
- How many pets do you have and what are they?
Three: Two Pomeranian dogs, and a fat calico cat.
- Have you ever traveled! If yes, where?
Yes, to lots of places.
- Which do you prefer; console or PC games?
Both are good to me.
- Would you rather watch Star Wars or Star Trek?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
After taxes, get a plane ticket and fly out to be with my girlfriend.
- Favorite movie?
Right now, the Deadpool movie.
- If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Do you like sushi?
- Favorite food?
Gonna say pasta, since I can’t think of any kind I don’t like.
- Name five sims traits that would best describe you.
Heavy Sleeper, Bookworm, Grumpy, Loner, Couch Potato
- What would be your favourite job in the sims world?
- What is your favourite version of Sims? Name one reason why.
TS3, because many reasons.
- What is the most important item you own and why?
Anything my girlfriend has sent me, all of which I value greatly ❤
- Preferred hot beverage-Coffee or tea?
I’m slowly warming up to tea.
- Night Owl or early riser?
The first one.
- If you were given $1000.00, what would you buy?
A plane ticket to Massachusetts.
- Have you ever traveled to Canada?
Yep, when I was about fifteen.
- What would be your perfect vacation?
Anywhere with my girlfriend.
- If you could change your first name what would you choose?
The name I go by on here: Senna.
- What is your biggest fear?
The dark and dying alone.
- Do you really enjoy writing for your blog? Does it ever feel more like an obligation then actual hobby?
If it felt like an obligation, I’d delete the whole blog, because that’s when I know I’d be done for.
- Do you like reading? What is your favorite genre of books?
I love reading, but the only genre I don’t really like is science fiction or harlequin romances.
- What is your favorite book?
- Out of all the places you visited which is your favorite?
Don’t make me choose.
- Rank the continents from which you would most like to visit to least.
Asia, Europe, Africa, Antarctica, South America, Australia. (they’re actually in no particular order)
- Are you happy with your current job, career?
Not lately. It’s gotten to the point where I dread even going, it’s gotten that bad.
- If you could make one different choice at any point of your life what would you change?
There are so many choices I wish I made differently in my life, it’s hard to choose one.
- What is your favorite food?
Right now, pasta.
- Do you have any phobias?
The dark, and needles.
- Do you like to exercise or do some physical activities?
- Besides blogging what are your other hobbies?
Playing video games and doing art stuff.
Did I get everybody? Did I miss any nominations? Remind me never to put off doing this again.