I got nominated for a Liebster Award! Courtesy of FiendLikeAQueen of Bloodlines!
…To be honest, I have no idea what exactly I’m supposed to do. Apparently, you are to answer a set of questions given by the nominator, and then choose 5-10 other blogs to nominate that are under 200 followers. Then go onto their blog, tell them they’ve been nominated, and leave a link to their post.
I’m not good at choosing, however. So to whoever is following me, feel free to fill out this if you desire! (…And I’ve already done this wrong, I’m sorry)
- What do you enjoy most about writing?
I like how you can bring forth whatever you desire into a palpable medium. All those ideas and concepts you’ve ever wanted to work with can be brought forth!
- What’s your favourite medium, typed or paper/pen?
Gonna go with typed.
- Do you have any pets?
Two dogs and a cat. All three are beautiful and furry (if not a bit naughty and spoiled at times)
- Why did you start your blog?
I wrote things on OTPPrompts (Tumblr). I then decided to reach to a different blogging site, and now I basically write what I damn well please. (Because I wanted to do situations that didn’t involve OTPs)
- Favourite candy?
I guess anything chocolate. If something’s coated or covered in chocolate, I’m all for it.
- Have you received this award before?
Nope! Hence I’m clueless now that I’ve actually gotten this award.
- What computer do you use, Mac or PC?
…I use a laptop? Truth be told, I’m not an expert when it comes to computers in general.
- How much do you use social media?
I check Facebook and this site fairly often. I used to use Tumblr, but not anymore (though the actual blog is still up as a sort of archive)
- Do you object to adult themes in stories (Sims blogs only)?
- Favourite musician?
I don’t really have a favorite musician. Though my tastes are generally geared towards the genres of Rock, Japanese/Chinese, or French. As long as it has a good mood that matches my given mood then, it’s good.
- What country do you live in?
‘Murrica. Specifically, that mysterious, magical zone of it often referred to as “The Midwest”.
Anywho! Now that I’ve answered those, some questions I’ll ask (for anyone who would like to):
- Do any headcanons you have end up becoming part of the story you’re writing?
- Do you do anything that helps aid you in writing?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What made you decide to start writing?
- Did you start at Sims 1, 2, 3, or 4? Or was it a spinoff?
- How fond are you of family gatherings?
- Watch any anime?
- How do you feel about premade Sims?
- Favorite town (EAxis or otherwise) in the Sims series?