(I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this award stuff. But anyway…)
I’ve been nominated for this aware by dearkitty1! (Thank you very much)
Rules are as follows:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Usually from the Sims forums, or from WordPress itself. (this is a Sims fanfic blog, after all, sort of)
2. What is your favourite sport?
I don’t have one. I was never a fan of sports.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2016?
The best one I can think of right now is when I learned how to make Snickers Pie. (I had to use a recipe, and I used too damn many candy bars, but still)
4. What is your favourite quote?
“What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?” –Paarthurnax, Skyrim
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
Anything to do with art. (Painting, pottery, etc)
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
Among other things, doing some of the basic household tasks. That would have saved me a lot of tears and anger. (And I probably wouldn’t have been yelled at by my parents so much)
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
Fun fact: In middle school, I played trombone in band. Then I realized I was terrible at it and switched to choir when I started high school.
I can’t think of anyone to nominate right now, or of any questions to ask. So if you see this and are interested, go ahead and consider yourself nominated. :p